Making a healthy carrot cake is simple and delicious. You can eat it remorse-free and at any time as there is no sugar or refined flours in it.
- 80 g boned and soaked dates
- 90 g of coconut oil or ghee
- 2 eggs
- 120 g of peeled and grated carrots
- 90 g of oat flour
- A teaspoon of baking powder
- A teaspoon of powdered cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Pecan or normal nuts to taste
Step by step preparation
- Soak the dates for 10 minutes in boiling water.
- After this time, mix the pitted dates with the coconut oil and beat the mixture.
- Add the eggs one by one and beat.
- Add the rest of the dry ingredients: the oat flour, the yeast, the baking soda and the cinnamon.
- Sink some nuts into the dough.
- Preheat the air fryer for two minutes at 180°C.
- After this time, add the batter to a small, disposable, ovenproof aluminium mould so that the fryer fits.
- Cook in the air fryer at 180°C for 18 minutes.