The açai bowl is a dish that originates from Brazil, it is made from açai berries that are crushed and frozen. Açai berries have valuable nutritional properties. Açai bowls are reminiscent of ice cream because of their texture and temperature, they are a very healthy and delicious option. It is the perfect dish for breakfast.
For the base of the açai
- 100 g frozen açai puree
- 90 g banana
- 100 g frozen raspberries
- 150 ml coconut milk
For açai bowl toppings
- 40 g cranberries
- One spoonful of coconut chips
- A spoonful of raspberries
- 45 g banana
- A spoonful of pistachios
- A spoonful of almond butter
Step by step preparation
- Open the Chefbot and place the blade accessory, add the frozen açai, banana, frozen raspberries and coconut milk, chop for 20 seconds at speed 8.
- Open the Chefbot, push down with the spatula what may have stuck to the walls.
- Close the Chefbot and chop for 20 seconds at speed 6.
- Open the Chefbot and serve the açai in a bowl, add the toppings, blueberries, coconut chips, raspberries, half a sliced banana, a handful of pistachios and a spoonful of almond cream.