This cream is ideal as a first course, but can also be served as a starter or appetizer in small glasses. In addition, it can be taken either cold or a little warm, in both formats it is delicious. If you want to drink it cold, I recommend you to keep all the ingredients (including hard boiled eggs) in the fridge and take them out just to prepare the cream, so once it is made it will be ready to drink.
- 2 eggs
- Canned cockles 115 g (about one tin)
- Mayonnaise 80 g
- Olive oil 20 g
- Ground pepper to taste
- Chives for decoration
Step by step preparation
- Cook the eggs for 10 minutes. When ready, leave them to cool, peel them and set aside.
- Strain the cockles through a fine-meshed sieve. Set aside the cockles on one side and the liquid on the other.
- Place the blade accessory in the Chefbot. Add the two hard-boiled eggs, the asparagus with its liquid, the mayonnaise, the oil, the liquid from the cockles and pepper to taste. Shred for 1 minute at speed 10.
- If you want to drink it warm, put the stir paddle accessory on, set 5 minutes at 60 degrees and speed 1.
- Serve with some chopped chives, cockles and a little olive oil.