Do you like avocado? It is a fruit with a wealth of properties, and its use in cooking goes far beyond guacamole. For proof of this, try this healthy and delicious recipe for avocado stuffed with egg and ham. We encourage you to try them because they are delicious.
- 1 avocado
- 2 eggs
- Ground pepper to taste
- Serrano ham
- Chives/parsley for decoration
Step by step preparation
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the stone.
- Add one yolk of each egg to each half of the avocado. Once the yolk is there and if there is space, add a little bit of the white (it will all depend on the hole left by the avocado stone).
- Add ground pepper. Finely chop the ham and sprinkle it over the egg.
- Carefully place the avocado in the air fryer. Set at 200 degrees for 8 minutes.
- After this time, sprinkle chopped chives and parsley to decorate.