The potato is a very versatile tuber, as it can be used both as a side dish and to prepare more hearty dishes. In this recipe, you will learn how to bake potatoes in the fryer air in a quick, clean and economical way. Once roasted, you can eat them in a thousand different ways, but we suggest you make a potato stuffed with bolognese and cheese au gratin. Sounds good, doesn’t it? As alternatives we suggest roast chicken, pesto sauce, tuna, blue cheese, caramelised onion… It’s up to the chef.
- 140 g small potatoes
- 250 g Bolognese sauce (must be thick)
- 50 g grated cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
Step by step preparation
- Remove the frying pan from the fryer air and place the two small potatoes in their skins, clean and dry. Place the pan in the fryer air and cook for 30 minutes at 180ºC.
- Pierce the potatoes with a knife and, if they are still hard, cook for a few more minutes.
- Remove the potatoes from the fryer air. Cut the potatoes in half and make some cuts on the surface. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Then spread the 250 g of Bolognese sauce over the potato halves. Place the potatoes in the basket and place the frying pan in the fryer air. Cook for 10 minutes at 180°C.
- Remove the frying pan and add grated cheese on top of the potatoes. Set a further 5 minutes at 180ºC to brown the potatoes.
- Remove the potatoes from the fryer air and serve still hot.