If you find it difficult to eat vegetables, garlic will make the process much easier, as it brings a lot of flavour and a pinch of joy – thanks to the vinegar – to some simple peas, cabbage, spinach or beans with potatoes, as well as white fish. Although tradition dictates that garlic should be crushed with a knife, if we want to save a little time we can chop it with the blade accessory, 6 seconds at speed 5.
- 5 medium potatoes (about 750 g)
- 700 g flat green beans (net weight (without tips, etc.))
- 1 large onion (about 200 g)
- 4 medium carrots (about 280 g)
- Between 2 and 6 cloves of garlic (to taste)
- 100 ml extra virgin olive oil
- Cider (white wine or sherry Vinegar)
- Sweet (smoked or hot pepper to taste (or a mixture))
Step by step preparation
- Put the stirring accessory in the Chefbot, dry. Add the 100 ml of oil, the peeled and sliced garlic and a pinch of salt. Program 3 minutes to 120℃, speed 1 and close.
- Open the Chefbot and check if the garlic is as you like it. If you want it a little more done, program 1 minute cycles to 120℃, speed 1 and close (do not set longer cycles to avoid burning.)
- When the garlic is ready, add the pepper and vinegar, schedule 1 minute at 120℃, speed 1 and close.
- Open the Chefbot and, with the help of the spatula, put the garlic in a bowl and set aside. Rinse the glass with water and place it on the base of the Chefbot without any accessories. Wash the potatoes very well, peel them and cut them into pieces of about 3 cm if they are new. Add 1,5 l of water and program 20 minutes at 120℃ (activate the steam function) speed 0, with the steam basket closed, the potatoes inside and its lid on.
- After 8 minutes (cook for 12 minutes), taking care not to burn yourself, open the lid and add the carrots, peeled and cut into 8, first cut twice lengthwise then in half, and the onion, also peeled and cut into 8.
- After 3 more minutes (cook for 9 minutes), taking care not to burn yourself, open the lid and add the green beans.
- After 20 minutes, transfer the vegetables to a bowl or dish and season with the garlic, turning it over a few times to get the taste right. Add salt and vinegar and serve immediately.