Jam is a sugar-cooked preserve originating in Portugal. In this recipe, we will use dates instead of sugar as a natural sweetener to obtain a healthier jam. This blueberry and raspberry jam is the perfect ingredient for breakfast, dessert or snack, it has a delicious sweet taste and is also rich in vitamin C.
- 250 g cranberries
- 120 g raspberries
- Juice of one lemon
- 120 g Medjool Dates (boneless)
- 60 ml water
Step by step preparation
- Open the Chefbot and place the blade accessory, add the blueberries, raspberries, the juice of one lemon, the boneless dates and the water.
- Close the Chefbot and chop for 30 seconds at speed 6.
- Open the Chefbot, push down with the spatula what may have stuck to the walls.
- Remove the blade accessory and attach the stir paddle accessory.
- Close the Chefbot and cook at 100°C for 20 minutes at speed 1.
- Leave to cool and serve.
- Keep in a closed jar in the fridge.