This bread is a simple recipe, but the pesto that we add to it along with the braiding makes it an eye-catching recipe and ideal for sharing with friends. And because the Chefbot Touch will do the kneading for us, making bread has never been easier.
Products to prepare it with
- 250 g milk
- 10 g fresh yeast
- 5 g sugar
- 350 g flour
Step by step preparation
- Insert the blade accessory. Add 250 g of milk, 10 g of fresh yeast and 5 g of sugar. Then add 350 g flour and 10 g salt. Use the "Knead" programme for 4 minutes on speed 2. Do this twice.
- Put the dough in a bowl greased with olive oil and cover with cling film. Leave to rest until doubled in size (about 2 hours).
- Turn the dough out onto a floured work surface. Roll out into a rectangular sheet. Pour 200 g pesto and spread over the entire surface. Roll the dough into an elongated cylinder. Cut the dough in two lengthwise and then plait the two parts together.
- Place the plaited dough in a greased baking tin and leave to rise until doubled in volume. This time it will take about 1 hour.
- Bake at 210°C for 35 minutes.