Currys are very tasty dishes that allow a great variety of combinations. In this case it is a light broccoli curry, perfect to accompany with some white rice or to take as it is.
- 1 broccoli (500 g)
- 2 onions (300 g)
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- A pinch of ground chili (to taste)
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 100 ml water
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil (30ml)
- Salt to taste
Step by step preparation
- Cut the broccoli florets and reserve the stem for another preparation. Wash the broccoli.
- Place the glass on the base of the Chefbot without any accessories. Add 0.5 l of water, put the deep steam basket on and place the 300 g of washed broccoli (it weighs less because we have not used the stem). Activate the steam function (120°C), set 5 minutes at speed 0 and close.
- Open the Chefbot, prick the broccoli to check that it is cooked, carefully remove the deep steam basket with the broccoli and allow the glass to cool slightly.
- Place the blade accessory in the glass. Add the 2 onions, peeled and cut into quarters. Set for 10 seconds at speed 6 and close.
- Open the Chefbot and use the spatula to push down any sticky areas. Remove the blade accessory and put the stir paddle accessory on. Add the 30 ml of olive oil and a pinch of salt. Set for 10 minutes at 120°C, speed 1 and close.
- Open the Chefbot and add the teaspoon of cumin, the 2 teaspoons of curry and, if you want the spicy touch, add the pinch of ground chilli too. Set for 2 minutes at 120ºC, speed 1 and close.
- Add the 200 ml of coconut milk and 50 ml of water, set for 5 minutes at 90ºC, speed 1 and close.
- Open the Chefbot, taste it and add salt if necessary. Remove the stir paddle accessory and insert the blade accessory. Program 1 minute and 30 seconds at speed 10 and close.
- Replace the blade accessory with the stir paddle accessory, add the cooked broccoli and program 4 minutes at 80ºC, speed 1.
- Serve with a little chopped parsley on top if desired.