If you love chocolate and peanut butter you can’t miss this delicious and healthy brownie. An exquisite combina
- 1 tbsp oat flakes
- 200 g pitted dates
- 120 ml oat milk
- 250 g peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 25 g pure cocoa
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 40 g chocolate chips
Step by step preparation
- Open the Chefbot and place the blade attachment in the mixing bowl. Add the oat flakes to crush them. Program 1 minute on speed 8. Close.
- Remove the oat flour. Add the pitted dates. Program 1 minute on speed 10. Close
- Open the Chefbot and remove the date cream from the mixing bowl using the spatula. Place the paddle attachment in the mixing bowl and add the peanut butter, milk, vanilla flavouring and date cream. Program 1 minute on speed 3. Close.
- Add the eggs. Program 45 seconds on speed 3. Close.
- Add the cocoa, oat flour, baking soda and chocolate chips. Program 1 minute on speed 3. Close.
- Open the Chefbot and with the help of the spatula, transfer the mixture into a baking tin that has been lined with baking paper. Bake for 30 minutes at 180°C.