Pestos are delicious to accompany and give flavour to different dishes such as pasta, potatoes, vegetables… This time, moreover, it is a recipe to be exploited, as we are going to use the leaves of the carrots, normally very forgotten.
- 120 g Carrot leaves without stem
- 60 g Peeled walnuts
- 1 large garlic clove
- 60 g Grated Parmesan cheese
- 100 ml Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
Step by step preparation
- Wash the carrot leaves and peel the garlic.
- Put the blade accessory in the glass.
- Add to the glass the 120 g of carrot leaves, the 60 g of walnuts, the peeled garlic clove, the 60 g of grated Parmesan cheese, salt to taste and half of the olive oil (50 ml). Program 20 seconds at speed 5 and close.
- Open the Chefbot and push down with the spatula what may have stuck to the walls. Program 20 seconds at speed 5 and close.
- Open the Chefbot and use the spatula to pour the pesto into a bowl or Tupper. Add the remaining 50 ml of oil and stir with a spoon. Keep in the fridge.