These cashew nut, coconut and lemon balls are like eating a lemon pie, but in the shape of a ball. The lemon gives it a lot of freshness and a delicious taste. It is a healthy snack full of nutritional value perfect to take between meals and get extra energy.
- 1 tablespoon of lemon peel
- 150 g cashew nuts
- 25 g shredded coconut or coconut chips
- 30 g coconut oil
- 170 g medjool Dates (boneless)
Step by step preparation
- Open the Chefbot and insert the blade accessory. Add the lemon zest, cashew nuts, coconut, coconut oil and Medjool pitted dates and chop for 30 seconds at speed 6.
- Take a spoonful of the mixture and give it a round shape (do the same with the rest of the dough).
- Keep in the fridge.