Sauces are always an ideal accompaniment to vegetables, meat and fish. This time, the classic aioli has been adapted to create something lighter that will go great with many preparations.
- 300 gr Cauliflower
- 300 gr Baked beans
- 3 or 4 cloves of garlic
- Lemon juice 30ml
- 6 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil (90ml)
- Salt to taste
Step by step preparation
- Cut 150 g of cauliflower florets and reserve the stem for another preparation. Wash the cauliflower.
- Place the glass in the base of the Chefbot without any accessories. Add 0.5 l of water, place the deep steam basket and place the 150 g of washed cauliflower. Activate the steam function (120°C), programme 6 minutes at speed 0 and close.
- Open the Chefbot, prick the cauliflower to check that it is cooked, carefully remove the deep steam basket with the broccoli and allow the glass to cool slightly.
- Place the blade accessory in the Chefbot, add the 300 g of cooked cauliflower, the 300 g of cooked beans and the 3 or 4 peeled garlic. Programme 30 seconds at speed 5.
- Open the Chefbot and push down with the spatula what may have stuck to the walls. Programme 30 seconds at speed 5.
- Add the 30 ml of lemon juice and salt to taste. Programme 1 minute at speed 5.
- Open the Chefbot and use the spatula to push down any sticky areas on the walls.
- Set 1.5 minutes at speed 4 and add the 90 ml of oil in the form of a thread through the steam outlet cap.
- Open the Chefbot and, using the spatula, transfer the aioli to a serving bowl, cap or jar for storage in the fridge, at least 2 hours before consumption.