A gazpacho with the irresistible traditional taste, but with the fruity and refreshing touch of the cherry, a seasonal fruit in summer. It is a very tasty dish and a perfect starter for a summer meal.
- 500 gr red tomato
- 250 gr cherries
- 50 gr talian green pepper
- 50 gr onion
- 100 gr extra virgin olive oil
- 200 gr cold water
- 20 gr apple vinegar
- 100 gr wholemeal toast
- Salt to taste
Step by step preparation
- Soak the bread in cold water for 10 minutes and set aside.
- Pit the cherries and set aside.
- Place the blade accessory in the Chefbot’s glass and add all the ingredients except the vinegar. Program 1 minute at speed 10 and close the glass.
- Open the Chefbot and, using the spatula, remove any sticky material from the walls. Program 30 seconds at speed 10 and close the glass.
- Add the vinegar just before consumption.