These tacos are a delight for the senses. A combination of vegetables, tomato and beans covered by a delicious corn tortilla, making it a dish rich in vegetable protein, healthy and very satiating.
- 4 corn tortillas
- 1 onion
- 150 g of pinto beans
- 1 whole tomato
- ½ cup of fried tomato
Step by step preparation
- Open the Chefbot and insert the blade accessory.
- Insert an onion cut in 4 and activate the manual mode at 10 seconds with speed 5.
- Use the spatula to lower the onion that has been stuck to the walls.
- Then insert the tomato cut in 4 and activate the manual mode at 10 seconds with speed 5.
- Replace the blade accessory with the stir paddle accessory.
- Add ½ cup of fried tomato and two pinches of salt.
- Close the Chefbot and activate the manual mode at 120ºC, 10 minutes and speed 1.
- Finally, add 150 g of pinto beans and activate the manual mode 1 minute at speed 1, without temperature.
- Optionally, if you want them crunchy, toast the tortillas lightly, turning them over and over in a frying pan with a splash of olive oil. While they are hot, fold them over and place them in a cup so that they remain folded in a U-shape. This way, we can easily fill them up later.
- Fill them up and serve them hot.