A fresh cod cooked at a low temperature has a spectacular flavour and texture, as well as being a healthy recipe that is easy to prepare in a home kitchen. With this cooking method we add more benefits, we respect the taste of the food, we reduce fat and we preserve all its nutrients.
- 4 cod loins
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 8 shallots
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 60 ml aove
- 40 g cilantro
Step by step preparation
- Prepare each piece of cod. Chop it with egg and pepper. Put each piece on the film and make individual packages (hermetically sealed).
- Weigh 1000g of water in the Chefbot’s glass.
- Prepare the deep steam basket. Put the cod packs (in my case 2) in the water and close the lid.
- Program 12 minutes at 50 degrees.
- Once the cod is cooked, remove the lid and use the blender jug to remove the basket. Remove the film and set aside.
- Now place the shallow steam basket and arrange the cherries.
- Program 8 minutes of steam cooking. After this time, stop the robot and remove the cherries.
- Assemble the plate. Place the cod and add the cherries. Add salt and pepper if necessary.
- Finally, add a thread of aove and chopped fresh coriander or dill.