Hummus is a perfect recipe for including legumes in your diet. In this case, it provides extra nutrients and vitamins by adding fruit and nuts. The best part is that you get a creamy, different hummus that the whole family will love.
- 500 g cooked chickpeas
- 1 mango (450 g)
- 55 g peeled walnuts
- 1 clove garlic
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon tahini (20 g)
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Chopped parsley for garnish
Step by step preparation
- Open the Chefbot and insert the blade accessory. Add 500 g of chickpeas, the peeled and chopped mango (keep a few cubes for garnish), 50 g of walnuts, 1 peeled clove of garlic, the juice of half a lemon, the tablespoon of tahini, the teaspoon of cumin and a pinch of salt.
- Program 2 minutes on speed 8 and close.
- Open the Chefbot and use the spatula to push down anything that may have stuck to the walls. Add salt, cumin or lemon juice and set 2 minutes on speed 10.
- Open the Chefbot and pour the hummus into a glass bowl. Keep in the fridge for at least two hours to drink well chilled. Serve with some diced mango, chopped walnuts and chopped parsley on top.