Salmon is one of the few fish that can live both in fresh and salt water, as it migrates from the river to the sea. This Nordic salmon salad that you can prepare with your Chefbot is a source of protein, antioxidants and fibre that is perfect to enjoy all year round. You can eat it cold or warm, as you like!
For the salad
- 800 g baby potatoes
- 600 g salmon loin
- 8 radishes
- 250 g lamb's lettuce
- 40 g dried cranberries
For the dressing
- 120 ml olive oil
- 45 ml lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of old mustard
- 2 teaspoons of salt
Step by step preparation
- Add 1.5 L of water to the Chefbot glass and place 800 g of washed and unpeeled baby potatoes in the shallow steam basket. Program 30 minutes at 120ºC and speed 1 and let the potatoes cook.
- Cut 600 g of salmon loin into cubes and, when there are 5 minutes left to finish cooking the potatoes, put them in the deep steam basket. Leave to cook for 5 minutes.
- After the 30 minutes, check that the baby potatoes and salmon are cooked. If not, program 5 more minutes at 120ºC and speed 1 and set aside for them to warm up.
- Cut 8 radishes into thin slices with the knife and set aside.
- Place a bed of 250 g of blueberries in a dish and arrange the baby potatoes, salmon, radishes and 40 g of dried blueberries.
- Prepare the dressing in a jar with a lid. Add 120 ml of olive oil, 45 ml of lemon juice, 2 teaspoons of old mustard and 2 teaspoons of salt, close the lid and shake to obtain an emulsion.
- Dress the salad to taste.