This smoothie is healthy, satiating thanks to the oat fibre and ideal for restoring strength after exercise. It is highly recommended to try it before adding any sweeteners, as if the banana and pear are ripe you may not need them. If you can, it’s always better to opt for sugar-free vegetable drinks: it’s easy to sweeten something if you think you need it, but impossible to take away the sugar already added.
- 2 Conference or Ercolina type pears (ripe (about 300 g))
- 2 ripe bananas (about 300 g)
- 800 ml oat beverage
- 2 branches of kale (about 70 g)
- 2 tablespoons of oat flakes (about 40 g)
- 4 dates or 2 tablespoons of honey (about 30 g)
- 8 ice cubes (optional)
Step by step preparation
- One hour before, soak the oats in the oat drink in the refrigerator.
- Peel and chop the pear and banana, removing the heart from the pear and cutting it into four pieces. Remove the stone from the dates (if they are to be used). Remove the stem from the kale branches and chop the leaves.
- Place the blade accessory in the Chefbot’s glass. Add the bananas and chopped pears, the oat milk with the soaked oats, the pitted dates or honey, the chopped kale and, if desired, the ice. Set 1 minute and 30 seconds at speed 10 and close.
- Open the Chefbot’s glass and, if ice has been used, check that it is completely crushed and integrated. If not, repeat in 15 second cycles.