A simple and healthy dish that can be served with diced French fries, with boiled rice or on a bed of mashed potato: anything that picks up its sauce or gets soaked in it will be a hit. Accompanied by a salad it becomes a complete meal, the price of which is considerably reduced if we opt for the thawed version of the squid. In order for the meat to be tender, the ideal is not to exceed 10 minutes of cooking time. If they are too hard, add more wine and let them cook at a very gentle temperature for an hour.
- 750 g of medium sized squid (can be thawed cleaned of feathers)
- 300 g 2 medium onions
- 2 cloves of garlic (or to taste)
- 60 ml 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 45 ml 3 tablespoons of white wine
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Parsley for decoration (optional)
- Rice (diced potatoes, mashed potatoes or bread to accompany)
Step by step preparation
- Put the blade accessory in the Chefbot’s glass and add the onions peeled and cut in four and the peeled garlic cloves. Program 8 seconds at speed 6 and close the glass.
- Open the Chefbot’s glass and use the spatula to push down any sticky parts. Remove the blade accessory and insert the stir paddle accessory. Add the 60 ml of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Set for 18 minutes at 120°C, speed 1.
- Add the 750 g of clean, chopped and seasoned squid and 45 ml of wine, set for 10 minutes at 110ºC, speed 1 and close.
- Open the glass and serve with the desired accompaniment and, if desired, with chopped parsley on top.