The mojito is the Cuban drink par excellence and a classic of international cocktails. It is based on white rum, a refreshing and tasty drink that will brighten up any party. If you want to give a twist to the original recipe, you can’t miss this passion fruit mojito. It will be the perfect cocktail to enjoy summer evenings surrounded by friends.
- 40 g brown sugar
- 8 mint leaves
- 30 ml lime juice
- 250 ml passion fruit juice
- 90 ml white Rum
- 425 g homemade ice cubes
Step by step preparation
- Put the blade accessory on the Chefbot. Add 40 g of brown sugar and 8 mint leaves, set at speed 6 for 10 seconds and close.
- Open the Chefbot and push down with the spatula what may have stuck to the walls.
- Squeeze a lime by hand, being careful not to drop the pips, and measure out 30 ml of juice with the measuring glass. Pour the lime juice into the Chefbot together with the brown sugar and the mint. Program 10 seconds at speed 4 and close.
- Replace the blade accessory with the stir paddle accessory and measure out 250 ml of passion fruit juice and 90 ml of white rum. Set 1 minute at speed 4 and close to mix.
- Remove the glass and pour the passion fruit mojito into a serving jug. Use the spatula to collect any bits of mint that may have stuck to the glass and set the jug aside in the fridge until the mojitos are served.
- Place the blade accessory, put 425 grams of homemade ice in the glass (no need to clean it) and set 10 seconds at speed 10. Allow the ice to crush.
- Place the crushed ice in each glass to taste and pour in the passion fruit mojito. Garnish with mint and a piece of lime.