The meat used to stuff the sausages, sausages or sausages is great to accompany pasta dishes, because as it is previously seasoned it provides a lot of flavour, and the juice that it releases during cooking, together with that of the vegetables or mushrooms that it accompanies, acts as a light sauce that will bind the pasta. If we don’t have this filling at hand, we can use chopped loin head, a cut that looks very good when it has some infiltrated fat.
- 1 medium onion (150 g)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 5 tablespoons of olive oil (75 g)
- 300 g of sausage or minced loin head stuffing
- 250 g of assorted mushrooms
- 400 g of macaroni or pasta to taste
- 120 g Parmesan or Grana Padano (grated or in one piece)
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground pepper
- A handful of parsley leaves
Step by step preparation
- If the cheese is in one piece, fit the driving shaft into the cup, and the disc into it, with the slicer attachment facing upwards. Close the Chefbot with the food processor lid and switch it on at speed 5. Grate the cheese, always using the pusher to apply pressure. When the cheese is grated, open the Chefbot and remove the cheese with the spatula.
- Without washing the glass, remove the slicer attachment and the driving shaft from the glass and insert the blade accessory. Add the mushrooms and parsley, program 10 seconds at speed 5 and close.
- Open the Chefbot and, using the spatula, remove the chopped mushrooms and parsley. Without washing the glass, add the onion, peeled and cut into 8 pieces, and the 2 cloves of garlic, peeled. Set for 10 seconds at speed 6 and close.
- Push down with the spatula what may have stuck to the walls. Remove the blade accessory and put the stir paddle accessory on. Add the 75 ml of olive oil, a little salt, and program 6 minutes at 110ºC, speed 1 and close.
- At the end of the cycle, open the glass, add the chopped mushrooms, programme 4 minutes at 100ºC, speed 1 and close.
- At the end of the cycle, open the glass, add the minced meat, stirring with the spatula so that it is well distributed, salt and pepper. Program 8 minutes at 100ºC, speed 1 and close.
- When the cycle is over, open the glass and see if the meat is to your taste. If not, do another 2 minute cycle at 100ºC, speed 1.
- Cook the pasta in a pot with plenty of salted water, one minute less than the manufacturer’s instructions indicate. Keep half a cup of the cooking water, drain the pasta and return it to the pot with the water and the mushroom and meat sauce. Stir for one minute, add the parmesan and serve immediately, with freshly ground black pepper.