This peanut butter is very healthy and delicious. Finally you have your own homemade recipe to make this Peanut Creme Crunchy with authentic American flavour. You can serve it on toast, as a dip or to make your own biscuit and cake desserts.
Products to prepare it with
- 250 g Roasted peanuts
Step by step preparation
- Use the food processor attachment. Place 50 g of peanuts in the processor. Grind on speed 1 for several seconds until the peanuts are finely chopped, but not powdered. Remove from the processor.
- Place the remaining 200 g of peanuts in the food processor. Grind on speed 1 for a while.
- Continue with the food processor. Switch to speed 2 and re-crush the previous mixture. Let the food processor “rest” for 1 minute.
- Return to speed 2. You will notice that the cream becomes more fluid due to the action of the hot blades.
- Stop the machine, tip in the crushed peanuts and mix with the cream. Store the peanut butter in an airtight container. Set aside some peanuts for decoration.
- It is important not to overheat the machine. This butter can be frozen.