We all love pizza flavoured snacks. In this recipe, we have used traditional yeast, as it has a very appetising salty cheese flavour. If you don’t want to use it, you can substitute it with powdered or finely grated Parmesan cheese. In this case, as it gives them moisture, you have to eat them straight away or put them in the oven for a few minutes to dry them out and make them crunchy. If you don’t eat them straight away, store them in an airtight container to enjoy them whenever you like, just as if they were freshly made!
Products to prepare it with
- 1 tablespoon of traditional yeast
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 40 g popcorn corn
- Oil spray
- Pinch of salt
Step by step preparation
- Add all the spices to a mortar and pestle and pestle so that they are well integrated, especially so that the nutritional yeast is finer.
- Add the corn to the popcorn popper, cover and turn on.
- Put a bowl in the popcorn popper and wait until the popcorn is cooked.
- Spray a few seconds with the olive oil spray, stirring at the same time so that the popcorn is well impregnated.
- Add the pizza flavour spices and stir well.