Spring is the ideal time to eat red fruits, as they are in season and offer maximum flavour at the best price. The combination of strawberry and raspberry is a delight that combines the sweetness of the former with the acidity of the latter, although we could also add blueberries, if they are easier to find (frozen fruit bags are also useful). This shake is an energetic delight that we can adapt to our tastes and type of food: it can be prepared with a drink and yoghurt of vegetable origin or with cow’s milk, it can be sweetened with dates, although the fruit is already quite sweet, and if we want it to have a finer texture and without seeds, pass it through a mesh or Chinese strainer.
- 200 g of strawberries + 2 for decoration
- 150 g of raspberries
- 200 ml of milk or vegetable drink to taste
- 1 plain yoghurt (125 g, can be soya)
- 3 ice cubes (optional)
- Dates to be sweetened (optional)
Step by step preparation
- Remove the peduncles from the strawberries and wash them together with the raspberries (be careful not to crush them and under gentle water, the raspberries are delicate).
- Place the blade accessory in the mixing glass. Add the 200 g of strawberries and 150 g of clean raspberries, the natural yoghurt, the 200 ml of milk or vegetable drink and, if desired, ice and some dates to sweeten. Program 2 minutes at speed 10 and close.
- Open the Chefbot and serve the shakes, decorating the glasses with a strawberry which you will cut out at the bottom to fit the rim of the glass. If you wish, pass the shake through a mesh or Chinese strainer beforehand to remove the seeds.