An easy to drink non-alcoholic drink is always a good ally for afternoons or summer snacks. If you want to put some sparkle in it you can add a splash of vodka or rum, and if you want to get a bubbling effect prepare a very concentrated tea and finish it off with sparkling water, stirring carefully so as not to break the bubble.
- 800 ml cold white (red or green tea)
- 50 g of icing sugar (or more, to taste)
- 75 ml lemon juice
- 300 g 2 sour apples
- 12 ice cubes
Step by step preparation
- Reserve ¼ of apple with skin for decoration. Peel the rest of the apples, remove the core and cut them into four pieces.
- Place the blade accessory in the Chefbot’s glass. Add the apples, 800 ml of tea, 50 g of icing sugar (or to taste) and 75 ml of lemon juice. Program 1 minute and 30 seconds at speed 10 and close.
- Open the glass and pass the contents through a fine-meshed metal sieve or a chinoise to remove the apple flesh. Serve in a large glass with three ice cubes and decorate with the reserved apple cut into thin slices.