Strawberries are a very versatile fruit. In this case, they will be made into a super refreshing drink with a slight coconut flavour that will make the difference in this smoothie.
- 300 g frozen strawberries
- 300 ml coconut milk (from a can)
- 20 g brown or panela sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure cocoa powder or cinnamon
Step by step preparation
- Freeze 300 g of washed and stemmed strawberries for at least 24 hours in a bag or container. Put the coconut milk in the fridge at least 2 hours in advance.
- Open the Chefbot and place the blade accessory in the glass. Add the frozen strawberries and the chilled coconut milk. Program 1 and a half minutes on speed 10 and close.
- Open the Chefbot and add the brown sugar or sweetener of your choice to the mixture. Program 1 minute at speed 10 and close.
- Open the Chefbot. Serve and sprinkle with cocoa or cinnamon.