Curry is one of the most widely used and tasty condiments in Asian cuisine. This sweet potato curry is an aromatic dish, full of vitamins and with a spicy touch. Made with natural products and easy to find.
- 2 onions
- 800 g peeled sweet potato
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons garam masala
- 4 tablespoons sunflower oil
- Salt 1 pinch
- 100 g cooked chickpeas
- 15 g pumpkin seeds
- 15 g sunflower seeds
Step by step preparation
- Put the stir paddle accessory in the Chefbot’s glass. Add the peeled and sliced onion, the sunflower oil and the garam masala. Program to simmer for 3 minutes (100°C, speed 1). Close the glass.
- Open the glass and add the peeled and chopped sweet potato and a pinch of salt. Set for 2 minutes (100°C, speed 1). Close the glass.
- Open the glass and add the coconut milk. Manually program the cooking at a temperature of 100°C, for 25 minutes and at speed 1. Close the glass.
- Open the glass and check if the sweet potato has the desired texture. To adjust it, program 5-minute cycles at speed 1.
- When ready, add the seeds previously toasted in a frying pan and the cooked chickpeas.