Who doesn’t love pancakes for breakfast? This recipe is perfect for brunch or an afternoon snack with friends or a partner. The orange liqueur sauce goes particularly well with these fluffy pancakes, as it absorbs beautifully. You can omit the liqueur from the recipe and prepare them without alcohol, the result is very similar and thus suitable for children. For a perfect result, it is advisable to use a large non-stick frying pan. This recipe measures 6 pancakes and can be doubled to make more. Bon appétit!
- 135 g wheat flour (plain or wholemeal)
- 360 g milk or vegetable drink
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Olive oil for frying to taste
Step by step preparation
- Insert the blade accessory into the glass. Add the vegetable drink, flour and salt to the Chefbot. Program 15 seconds on speed 6.
- Pour the batter into a bowl and leave to rest while you prepare the orange sauce.
- Rinse the glass of the Chefbot slightly with water and insert the stir paddle accessory. Squeeze the juice from 2 large oranges and pour it into the Chefbot along with the rest of the sauce ingredients.
- Cook for 3 minutes at 90ºC and speed 1.
- To prepare the pancakes, heat a little oil in a large frying pan. Pour a ladleful of batter into the centre of the pan and make a circular motion to spread it evenly across the base.
- Cook for a few minutes, until bubbles appear on the surface and the sides pull away.
- Turn the pancake over with a spatula and let it cook on the other side. Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve your pancakes with the orange sauce on top.