This recipe is the best way for the whole family to eat vegetables in a healthy and balanced way. The best thing is that we can use the vegetables of our choice and it is a recipe that takes very little time to prepare.
- 200 g of rice flour
- 200 g of very cold sparkling water
- 1 egg
- 1 red pepper
- 1 small green pepper
- 1 small bunch of wild asparagus
- 1 small sweet potato
- Sea salt
- Extra virgin olive oil
Step by step preparation
- Mix the sparkling water with the rice flour and egg and stir until no lumps are left.
- Put the mixture in the fridge for 30 minutes to rest.
- Wash and cut the peppers into sticks. Wash the wild asparagus and remove the stem. Peel the sweet potato and cut it into sticks. Set aside.
- After 30 minutes, take the mixture out of the fridge and stir it again. Coat each of the vegetables individually in the dough. Place the battered vegetables in the basket of the air fryer, avoiding them to be piled up.
- Add a dash of extra virgin olive oil over the vegetables.
- Place the basket in the fryer for 10 minutes at 200°C.
- After this time, remove the vegetables, place them in a dish and sprinkle with sea salt to taste. They can be served with sweet and sour sauce or soya sauce.