Ceramic heaters are an optimal auxiliary heating system for your home. These are very functional devices that will heat the rooms of your home quickly. In addition, due to their compact and light design you can easily transport them from one room to another. Don't you still have one? Check our wide catalog and get your electric ceramic heater immediately.
Ceramic Heaters UK
Summer brings the need for light clothes and an air conditioning system. Then every year as summer fades into autumn and the days grow shorter and colder we reach for jumpers and warmer clothes. Then, as winter begins the temperatures fall further and we turn to hot drinks and other sources of warmth. The best way to remain comfortable throughout the coldest months of the year is to use a ceramic heating system. There are many different options including electric radiators, a mica heater, an aluminum radiator, a convector heater, an oil filled radiator and more. Electric ceramic heaters are among the best options available and here is why.
Choosing a Ceramic Heater
First, what is a ceramic radiator? It is a simple and easy to use radiator which combines the comfort of electricity with the temperance of gas.
The aspects to take into account when choosing your ceramic heating are:
- Its power: Depending on the area of the room in which you want to install it and the year of construction, you will need to choose the power of your radiator, which can vary from 800 to 2,500 watts.
- Its functionalities: This kind of radiator exists with many different functions such as open window detection, comfort mode, economic and frost protection modes, daily programming.
- The rise in temperature : For more comfort, choose a model which rises quickly in temperature and which restores a soft heat.
Advantages of a Ceramic Heater
Like all inertial radiators, the first advantage is to distribute a gentle heat evenly throughout the room. But there are many other materials such as soapstone, cast iron, aluminium, refractory brick or lava stone. So what are the advantages of ceramic?
- Performance : Its ceramic heating core provides much higher performance than that of aluminium, cast iron or steel radiators. These ceramic heaters benefit from high performance due to high electrical resistivity, high resistance to thermal shock as well as low thermal conductivity.
- Energy-saving: Since the ceramic radiator rises quickly and efficiently in temperature, it continues to emit heat even when it is turned off. In addition, by programming it according to the hours of the day, you save money.
- Simple installation: It will be installed very easily while respecting certain criteria. In particular, that of installing it about twenty centimetres from the ground to ensure better heat distribution. Also remember to install it away from the curtains to avoid fires and if your home is poorly insulated, it is advisable to install it on the wall facing the outside.
- Silence and softness: Like central heating, the ceramic radiator ensures a soft heat which does not dry the environment, it consumes less than an electric convector and works silently.
- Lightness: Compared to cast iron, lava stone or refractory brick radiators, the ceramic backup heater is much lighter and therefore easier to install.
Do not overlook the importance of choosing an electric ceramic heater not only to save energy but also to enjoy a comfortable winter in your home.